Jingle Packages! Help!

mattmalonei94

Jingle Packages! Help!

Post by mattmalonei94 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:49 pm

Looking at getting new jingle packages for our Hot A/C format....wondering if anyone has any suggestions. A lot of the old companies are no longer in business and some of the services I've found make the Hot A/C jingles sound a little too "light" for what we're looking for...almost verging on a CHR sound. Suggestions are welcome! Thanks!

ajleal

Re: Jingle Packages! Help!

Post by ajleal » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:36 pm

The ones that come to mind RIGHT AWAY - are ReelWorld, Wise Buddah and, NOVAZ. All GREAT companies with GREAT production. They're sure to brand you well!

The Mix 102.9 package from ReelWorld. It's listed "Hot AC"; I like it especially if you incorporate Light Rock in your mix. Star 94.1's format may be a little too "light," as you say, and have always thought to inquire about their "Hallam FM" package if I ever had a Hot AC station to re-image.

I'd recommend the Top Radio package from NOVAZ, although the sound may be a bit too "CHR" for your liking, but never hurts to check em' out. Contact Maurice at NOVAZ if you want info on their packages, he's taken VERY good care of me, maurice@novaz.nl - Happy hunting!

voiceguy

Post by voiceguy » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:38 pm

Zoneradioimaing.com You want to talk to Bruce Upchurch. Awesome guy! Composer, musician, singer and amazing producer.

andres3190

Post by andres3190 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:01 pm

hi i need but spanish jimgles for HOT AC?

CMUSA

Post by CMUSA » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:37 am

My pick: http://www.radioscapemusic.net/
you need to talk to Johnny Hooper, one of the top ID producers in the biz.
Lo